Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LCD TV Support question

• 13-12-2006 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Am planning on getting a Samsung 32 inch LCD in the Jan sales. But have become a little concerned with where I could get support if it breaks.

There is no Samsung ireland website, samsung.com doesn't list Ireland in it's country list.

Anyone know if there is an authorised Samsung repair shop in Ireland?

I guess for the first 12 months the shop I buy it from is responsible for handling problems, but longer term would I be on my own - having to deal with a samsung office in the UK? Paying for shipping to and from the UK?

Chances are it will never break, but if it does, having spent a grand on a paperweight is a concern.

I could go with Philips, or Sony who I know have support locations in Ireland (which I could drive to if the TV breaks), and would like to factor this into the buying decision.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭nodger

A friend of mine bought a Samsung LCD from Komplett. There was a problem with the HDMI port and he was told to contact MF Services in Cork to have it repaired. They eventually replaced the TV after 3 attempts at fixing it.

http://www.mfservices.ie/

Advertisement