Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

powerizers - where to buy?

Options
  • 13-12-2006 1:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Does anyone know of a website for powerizers in the republic, they are available in UK but for GB250 not sure if they'll deliver here & it seem a bit pricey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

For anyone unsure what the OP is looking for (like me) heres a pic , look pretty cool but bloody dangerous.

Broken bones ahoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The only place I can see at a quick googling is eBay.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 luuther

Thanks c 13, I presumed everyone knew what I was on about...

Great minds think alike, i though my first post got lost n cyber space & re posted with some pics from a US site.

Anyway no results for Eire yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

As Ruu said the only irish one turning up is ebay.ie

Power Jumperz, same thing different name
    http://www.powerjumperz.com/?gclid=CLnn1sfsj4kCFTwHQgodxkME_w

American/Australian by the look of things.
    Seems to offer free worldwide delivery

Prices -
    Adult €264.05
    Adult Pro €339.71
    Kids €188.39

Might be a little late to have them shipped for xmas though.

Prices seem reasonable enough too.

No previous experience with this site myself, so make sure theyre reputable etc. etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 luuther

Thanks for all the info but most of these are overseas not even sure if they'll deliver here, I did a bit more searching on Yahoo (not on Google suprisingly) & came across these guys, they are featured on the TCAL website. Based in Ireland & are beating the UK sites on price...

www.PowerizerIreland.net :D

TCAL

• Advertisement
Advertisement