Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring your Irish Data issues to light

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Fanfan

Good post from a different site....
    I am appealing to all Irish football fans and Football Manager fans to stand up to SI Games. As usual our league has been underrated and genuine Irish football fans have been ignored when they tried to help SI Games. Please take time to view the link above and add a comment in support of our League. They have also put on the game that Derry City play there games in Londonderry when play they play there games in Derry City. As far as I know the Celtic fans have stood up to the makers of this game to get there team improved as they are largely underrated. I hope we can stand up to them as a group! They have a players on level rating and values of the Conference league!!

Stand up to these people!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

:d great minds think alike i got it from there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Fanfan

Pity tho it hasnt got people to support this. Shows the lazyness and how weak the irish public really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Ive found it fairly accurate, let the clubs prove on the field that the league is up there. I wish this was the leagues biggest problem tbh.

I do think the league is undervalued in the game though , Players stats are slightly lower than what they should be , also as some one said earlier the average rating for a Derry player was 70 and a Gretna player 110.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

Fanfan wrote:
    Pity tho it hasnt got people to support this. Shows the lazyness and how weak the irish public really are.

Get a grip mate, this is a computer game. You can hardly judge a whole country on people not complaining about correct data in the Irish league.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

why not get involved and assist with their irish scouts if you think its that bad?

dubmick wrote:
    Get a grip mate, this is a computer game. You can hardly judge a whole country on people not complaining about correct data in the Irish league.
    :rolleyes:

Advertisement