Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to RDS

Options
  • 13-12-2006 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭

Which buses run to the RDS from college? As you can tell I'm quite prepared for this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

If you're feeling lazy the 84 and 63 go right past it from UCD but they're not very common so you'd be better taking anything that comes-46A/B/C/D/145/746/10 anything really. It drops you at the big bus station just before getting into Donnybrook and then you've to cross the road and walk about 10 mins down there-just follow everyone else. Theres always a croud. If you want you can just walk straight down-it'll only take about 30 mins slow walking (and I'm a really slow walker) from UCD to walk all the way to the RDS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Cheers for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I may as well use this thread instead of starting a new one. They are roughly similar

I'm just making sure of something. The RDS Industries Hall, that's the one beside the main hall, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Stirling

Not sure what you mean by the "Main Hall" but if you're walking down Anglesea Road having gotten off at the Bus Garage you take the first entrance and it'll be the one in front of you.

The entrance I'm talking about being opposite an apartment block type thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

I may as well use this thread instead of starting a new one. They are roughly similar

I'm just making sure of something. The RDS Industries Hall, that's the one beside the main hall, yes?
    Yeah,go in angelsea road,its just outside the waiting area(Shelbourne hall I think?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Thank you to both of you.
    I was asking because I have to go from the industries hall to the main hall for my exams, in under 4 hours:eek:

;)

Advertisement