Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy flowers in Dublin

Options
  • 13-12-2006 2:45pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a really nice bouquet done up for this Friday as it's my mothers 50th Birthday party... Where in Dublin (city centre preferably) would I get the best value for my money? I'm looking to spend about €70.00... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. :) Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

bokay (not so sure on the spelling) on baggot street does gorgeous flowers but I've heard that they're not that cheap. However if you're spending €70 then I'm sure you'll get something fantastic.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

They're right beside where I work actually.. Hadn't considered them actually but I'll have a look.. Thanks daiixi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

great question actually it's something I'd also like to know. How do the stalls on Grafton street compare with a Florist? Where is the best place to get deliveries from?

I don't get flowers very often but a couple of times when they have been delivered the quality has been awful. It's a real shame because someone spent a lot of money and the shop knew he wouldn't see them so sent out c**p. I couldn't complain because I didn't buy them and I couldn't tell him they were awful in order to let him complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Abby Flowers Clondalkin... Reason being my mam owns it :-)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I went to Bokay on Baggot Street and they did me up a really nice arrangement.. Plenty of white roses and lily's (her favourites) and some other flowers as well.. I was very pleased :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement