Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powdercoating in Galway

Options
  • 13-12-2006 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I need to powdercoat some metal. Not a whole car. A PC case.
    If I had the money/someone to go halfs with, I'd invest in an IR Lamp and the ion diffuser and do it myself.
    However, I needs to get it done January-ish and the garage can't be used for my messin' anymore.
    Not looking to get raped. I'll have the pieces disassembled and ready, might need wash-spray-cure. 50-100notes is my target.

Anyone know a mate who works in a garage looking to make the cost of a few beers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Theres a place in Ballybane, up past Kieran Farrell tyres on the left hand side - they are an engineering workshop with a powder coating line. They are very approachable and shouldn't break your budget - sorry I don't have a number but you are better off going up anyway.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Thanks 'ceptor, I'll give them a shout.

Advertisement