Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've got a suggestion!

Options
  • 13-12-2006 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

I was just thinking, under the Replies field, when one clicks on the number of replies, it shows you a nice list of Who Posted? Total Posts: User Name and number of Posts, then you can click on the username and it brings you to the users profile, which is just smashing!

However, would it be possible to instead of, or in addition to, bringing you to the users profile, bring you to the users post or posts in that thread?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Their first post I assume?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

azezil wrote:
    I bringing you to the users profile, bring you to the users post or posts in that thread?

NO
    After your last stalking incident we swore never again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Huh, who'd a thunk you could click on 'Replies' and get a lil pop_up of who posted.

Something new everyday ++;

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Beruthiel wrote:
    NO
    After your last stalking incident we swore never again....

So is Gordon allowed within 200m yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

kaimera wrote:
    Huh, who'd a thunk you could click on 'Replies' and get a lil pop_up of who posted.
    Wow! That's... pretty useless really :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

kaimera wrote:

Something new everyday ++;

Do you know about the "holding your mouse pointer over thread_dot_hot.gif,thread_dot_hot.gif" to show how many posts you have within said thread and when, tip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Sparky-s wrote:
    Do you know about the "holding your mouse pointer over thread_dot_hot.gif,thread_dot_hot.gif" to show how many posts you have within said thread and when, tip?

That I did know :)

Advertisement