Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas Please

Options
  • 13-12-2006 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I am looking to get a new tattoo on my right arm on the underside of a Shamrock with my daughters name inscribed. I have one picked out that I like and was wondering if any of you guys had any pictures of Ideas in which I could use?

alyssacm7.th.jpg

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

go to your local tattooist, have a look at some of the flash there, not too complicated :) just a shamrock with your kids name, nice idea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I know you are probably really proud of where you come from and your daughters (so am I) but I reckon you should go for something that will age well.

Irish tattoos can look a bit cheesy and I know in the states a lot of gang members and those associated with white supremacists get them. Why not look into Irish River Gods, hero's from Celtic legends or something along those lines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spudster1969

I had a tattoo done in spain last year by an english guy, i wanted my 4 kids
    names on it, and he came up with a great design, i loved it. They can usually make a small idea into something you would love, they are artists after all.

Advertisement