Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*obligatory examtime "booty in the library" topic*

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

There are no hot guys in UCD.....FACT!Girls are getting prettier and guys are getting unprettier its evoloution since we girls are made to rely on our looks much more.
    Hot Invigilator department was a disgrace in Balckrock!None whatsoever.

Saying that my boyf is very pretty and he's in UCD so I guess theres still a few gems around!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

You know what? It's bad enough that there's no eye candy in the library but today I took serious offence to there being no eye candy in the invigilator department.
    Steph you really should have swapped with me in the end, the really hot invigilators were supervising my section:) I've been very impressed with the standards of invigilators this year. Much better than last year especially the 'love of my life just doesnt know it yet' one who winked at me *swoon* who was wearing his lovely Carlow jersey under his hoodie.

panda wrote:
    There are no hot guys in UCD.....FACT!
    Thats not strictly true, they are just getting younger! Most of the attractive guys I've met this semester have been 17 or turning 18 which makes me feel a little perverted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

panda100 wrote:
    There are no hot guys in UCD.....FACT!

Ehem... moi :(

but anyway, when I started here I remember staring and ogling at anything female and now there's nothing at all, fcuking S&M...... Hugh Brady killed hot women in this college! :mad:

As a result I think Librocop might be getting pretty sexually frustrated and turning gay due to the lack of talent with all these minging girls in the library with their domestos hair and ugg boots..... the same prick who screamed at me last year held the door open for ages for me yesterday :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Easygainer

Scraggs wrote:
    I've given up on the library this semester. Seriously lacking in talent especially in the old reliable commerce & law section where back in the day you could be guaranteed at least one fella to oogle. Now theres nowt impressive. Theres also a distinct lack of librojock [supahot sporty guy who used to sit oposite me, Grimes and HCH nicknamed him librocock]
    The view here in Roebuck is excellent however and I would reccommend it to the female boardsies -I'm leering and studying.. what a combo!

Are the study rooms open up there when the lib is closed? Hutch decided to straddles us with work for pretty much the exact period the lib is closed.

Speaking of Hutcho, I gather most girls find him to be the hottest guy lecturer. Is Blennerhasset hottest female lecturer? (Law peeps)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Easygainer wrote:
    Is Blennerhasset hottest female lecturer? (Law peeps)

Yes

simply, yes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Easygainer wrote:
    Are the study rooms open up there when the lib is closed? Hutch decided to straddles us with work for pretty much the exact period the lib is closed.

Speaking of Hutcho, I gather most girls find him to be the hottest guy lecturer. Is Blennerhasset hottest female lecturer? (Law peeps)
    Thats only because his well tailored suits hide his massive gut.

McGuckian ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

One good looking professor in the whole of engineering-O'Rourke... Sport and Fluids work well for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

TheVan wrote:
    Yes

simply, yes!

tinwop my man, tinwop

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Scraggs wrote:
    Most of the attractive guys I've met this semester have been 17 or turning 18 which makes me feel a little perverted.
    Oh jesus, now I feel old - they're too young for me under the "half your age plus 7" rule! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

As a result I think Librocop might be getting pretty sexually frustrated and turning gay due to the lack of talent with all these minging girls in the library with their domestos hair and ugg boots...
    Not the right time for me to remind everyone that I know both him and his long-term g/f, then?! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Not the right time for me to remind everyone that I know both him and his long-term g/f, then?! :p

Really did you tell him about his own bebo profile? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Chakar wrote:
    Really did you tell him about his own bebo profile? :)
    The one and only. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

There is actually a significant ammount of new hot talent working behind the desk in the library. A certain 22-25 year old blonde girl whom I found myself taking out random books and returning them 10 minutes later simply so I could talk to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Ooh, so you know his name then? While avoiding study today me and a friend decided it was our mission to find it out before we leave UCD! Some of the fake librocops have name badges... but he doesnt. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

It's because he's in a Witness Protection Scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

There is actually a significant ammount of new hot talent working behind the desk in the library. A certain 22-25 year old blonde girl whom I found myself taking out random books and returning them 10 minutes later simply so I could talk to her.

Seconded... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

^^lol ive got to check this out for myself...is this "she" generally on the first floor?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i feel really sad now cause' i never spend my time in the library during exam week...:(

as a man,i demand some indemnifications!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Hot blonde OBriens sandwhich lady.
    A feast for the eyes AND mouth says I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm going to take an alternative slant on this and go I've had some hot booty in the library - it's just been sexy voices on the radio though. No actual talent. I've also had to move out of the library due to library fatigue and failure to thrive. That could be diagnostic for something though.

What can one do????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

fatal wrote:
    ^^lol ive got to check this out for myself...is this "she" generally on the first floor?

usually on the ground floor at the loans desk. Also a nice hottie on the information desk at the barriers today. Black hair.

I need my student card to get past the barriers of her heart and into the books of love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Pantsless wrote:

....into the books of love

JJ GEN 128.4/WIL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Pantsless wrote:

I need my student card to get past the barriers of her heart and into the books of love

So poetic...I love it!Perhaps leave your poetic musings on her desk since she's a librarian and so digs literature.Something like this.......

Hey sexy library girl,
    You make my head swirl,
    yo hot libro chick,
    You make my heart tick.
    Good morning fair dame,
    You really drive me insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Pantsless wrote:

o jesus stop already :D!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

JJ GEN 128.4/WIL

Stop trying to turn me on!

Advertisement