Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAG!!!!!! help..

Options
  • 13-12-2006 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

yeah so i was playin 2141 loadds and i gave it a rest, patched up and was ready for another go at it and now i have uncontrolable lag. i've done the usual things like turn off my firewalls and all other programs but its not workin... it worked fine before but now its useless.... (the lag, not the game.just incase the haters had a joke:D). i'm at a lose and i wanna play so bad now. this has been happenin for over a week now.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Not sure how relevant this reply might be but seeing as BF2142 is a modded version of BF2 it might help.

I had the same problem with BF2 after one of the patches they released.
    I searched high and low but found nothing. I eventually found a guy who suggested turning off VOIP completely.... he was right, LAAAAG was gone straight away....

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yeah the VOIP in options seems to cause more problems alone more than other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭up'Chuck

turned it off but it didn't work, made me think about when i changed my graphics if i set them back to normal, so i reverted all back to default, has helped a bit but i still have some definate lag???????

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭up'Chuck

im bumpin this topic because im still havin the problem:o

i was playin bf2 and had the exact same problem, the whole gameplay acts like the playback on one of those sh*tty cctv cameras. i have no idea what to do, i must just reinstall and see what happens.

Advertisement