Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pecan Nuts

• 13-12-2006 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Im looking for pecan nuts for a recipe i came across but I cant find them anywhere, does anyone know where i could pick some up (short of going through some pecan based cereal and taking them out!!!!)
    Thanks
    R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

Pretty much any supermarket in the baking aisle. Shamrock does them in packets. I know I got them in Tesco Merrion, and it's pretty much the worst supermarket in the country in terms of stock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Tescos have a few varieties, stock up now, nuts are always cheaper at christmas. Sometimes in the new year they are DIRT cheap, sine they often have christmassy packaging at this time and they sell all the stuff off after christmas day, and the best before is ages away. Holland & Barret can have them cheap in some sales, but tesco is usally cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Cheers! I had looked in Dunnes and Marks but couldnt see them, but got them in tesco in Dundrum!

Advertisement