Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ROH Tickets on sale now!

• 13-12-2006 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Ring of Honor are coming back to the UK in march and tickets went on sale today. Ill be interested to see if any people on these boards go this time, it was nothing short of the best weekend ever last year!!

Just to tempt you, Samoa Joe, the Briscoes and Delirious(:)) have been confirmed!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

where are the shows being held?where can i get tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

They are in the Liverpool Olympia both nights (3rd and 4th of March) and tickets are available here
    http://www.itrmedia.com/roh/
    (I hope I'm allowed post direct links!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd love to go, just not sure if I can right now. It'd be brilliant though

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Am I wrong or did I hear an Irish date in the pipeline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

anyone been at the liverpool olympai before?
    id consider going but dont wanna spend 85£ on a ticket or else spend 22.50 on a ticket and not see a damn thing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

yeah it is quite expensive to pay £85(€126) to see wrestling to be honest

I was at the two shows earlier this year. I had ringside seats for the show in the Olympia, but I went up to the balcony to see what the view was like and it was incredible, right on top of the action. For this tour I bought seats by the enterance ramp for the first show for £30 and ringside for the second show for £65. To be honest, the cost doesnt really come into it because it will be worth it. The whole trip with flights and accomodation comes to €230.

There was a rumour of an Irish show but its not happening this time.

That would be awsome but the prices are a bit steep. Will have to check my finances and talk my girlfriend into a weekend to liverpool :)

The prices wouldn't concern me at all, even though I haven't got money to be throwing around. How much is it for a WWE show here? €50 or somethin? And how much better than WWE is ROH? Much, much better. Plus, you can look at it as havin a weekend break away aswell. It'd definitely be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Yeah I was there ther last time and I am going to the saturday show this tiome really good arena location is a bit of a nightmare to get to since its away from the city centre but otherwise its fine I was third row beside the entrance ramp the first time mmight get that again or balcony seasts to try and save a bit ogf money as I have Mania and ROH in Detroit at the end of the month. Well reccommended if anyone is going anyway!

• Advertisement

jesusjones wrote:
    I have Mania and ROH in Detroit at the end of the month.

Mother****er!!!!!

Just a quick update on the shows in March, new ROH champion Homicide will be there along with Julius Smokes. Jimmy Jacobs and Nigel McGuinness will also be appearing. ROH is also in negotiations with Dragon Gate to use some of their stars, Do Fixer vs Blood Generation perhaps... :D

I cant wait to see Homicides Kill Bill enterance live. Its also good to hear that Jacobs will be there, he was missed last year. With these, the other guy I really want to see is Jack Evans, that would make a good weekend great!

Sorry to dig up old threads but over the last two weeks ROH has announced that Dragon Gate stars SHINGO and Narouki Doi will be at the shows, along with ROH regulars Davey Richards, Jimmy Rave, Roderick Strong, BJ Whitmer, Matt Sydal and Colt Cabana. There is also a rumour floating around saying Gabe let slip that Jack Evans will be there too. Happy days!

Colt, Christopher Daniels and Steve Corino are wrestling in IwW two weeks after the ROH show, so there's a chance Daniels and Corino might possibly be in England, as Cabana's been confirmed

Corino in IWW? Cool! I reckon Daniels is a shoe in for the ROH shows, being a tag team champ and all, but Corino would be the icing on the cake.
    Gabe mentioned in the newswire that a few Shimmer athletes would be involved too. TBH id perfer some Shimmer wrestling than Spud and Jody Fleisch again.

That'd be cool. Lacey and Daizee Haze were in IwW this week, I missed out on the show unfortunately

Advertisement