Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktail bar

Options
  • 13-12-2006 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

Any thoughts on the best cocktail bar in Dublin City Centre?

Thanks
    L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I'm not sure about any exclusively cocktail bars but i do like traffic on upper abbey street (for long island iced teas) and capitals up george's street has a massive cocktail list i'd recommend it (try an apple jack)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Captain Corelli

SPYBAR, south william street(@ powerscourt centre) do decent cocktails. Use plenty of juice, puree and real fruit, which I like. Theres happy hours after work on thursdays & fridays.

As far as I remember chocolate bar is closed so no help there. For pricier cocktails try Cocoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

the mint bar in the Westin on West Moreland st, is pretty nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Louise77 wrote:
    Hi,

Any thoughts on the best cocktail bar in Dublin City Centre?

Thanks
    L

The Morgan in Temple Bar is excellent as is Solas on Camden street, which I think won a cocktail bar of the year award. Westin's bar is great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

capitol is great and good enough prices - i think it's 4.95 for all house cocktails before 11pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

There's also the new Floridita, where the Life bar used to be in the Irish Life Centre on Abbey Street...

http://www.barkeeper.ie/News_Item.asp?News_ID=404

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Personal faves when it comes to cocktails are Spy Bar and Cocoon but prepare to spend a fortune in those places. Worth it though, gorgeous cocktails.

Advertisement