Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you ready?

• 13-12-2006 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

Was just woindeing if everyone is ready to skirmish. Mabey when everyone is ready we could organise a game up north.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

...did you not see the threads/posts about Predator? Its already happening, this Sunday!

I'll be ready if this damn ehobby order comes in soon. If not, bah, I'm gonna have to improvise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Well Liamo ill be ready soon enough once i get my mp5 and my gunbag and stuff of Ehobby, We can organise something over the Christmas, Hopefully down south but not likely :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Yeah i cant imagine barrage happening for a few weeks and im itching to shoot people with my new toy:D. This sunday, really? If anyone is heading up and has room in their car id be happy to pay my fare of fuel. A nd ill bring sweets:D

Master of the Universe

Barrage will be finished around Christmas. well that's what we've been told. As for insurance, I'm not too sure how long it's going to take them to get that set up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Hehe

"For the thousands in attendance
    And the Millions watching at home"

I'm sorry I'm having a DX moment :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I'm also awaiting delivery of a few more items. But, I have 2 guns, face protection, and itchy finger....so I'm ready to lock n' load.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

I'm organising a trip up to Predator in February if anyone interested.

Was going to go up sooner, but with Christmas and stuff, February is the first viable month to do it in.

Basically myself and few mates are heading up, so lifts shoudnt be a bother if anyone wants to tag along. No need to get numbers yet, but I'll post a specific thread about the second week in January to get numbers and see who's interested. Will be on a Saturday though.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Well assuming I dont end up loathing everything that is airsoft after Sunday (seems a little unlikely :D ) you can count me in for that

Master of the Universe

Basically everything N.O.I.P said ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Me too -_-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

johnser wrote:
    I'm organising a trip up to Predator in February if anyone interested.

Was going to go up sooner, but with Christmas and stuff, February is the first viable month to do it in.

Basically myself and few mates are heading up, so lifts shoudnt be a bother if anyone wants to tag along. No need to get numbers yet, but I'll post a specific thread about the second week in January to get numbers and see who's interested. Will be on a Saturday though.

John

Unfortunatly I can't make the game this Sunday but I'll be on for the the one in February alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

feb sounds good as i cant make the christmas bash, still gives me time to organise holsters and cama gear, and the new glock and p90 should be sorted by then too

Advertisement