Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice skating in dublin

Options
  • 13-12-2006 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey ppls,

I got a quick question, which ice rink is the best around now, been thinkin about going to smithfield but i heard the one in liffey valley is better, any thoughts?

I also want to know do you have to pre-book your ticket, can i just go and pay when i get there as that would be more convenient

Any help would be great,

cwynnes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH, redirect still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭verbatim

cwynnes wrote:
    Hey ppls,

I got a quick question, which ice rink is the best around now, been thinkin about going to smithfield but i heard the one in liffey valley is better, any thoughts?

I also want to know do you have to pre-book your ticket, can i just go and pay when i get there as that would be more convenient

Any help would be great,

cwynnes

The one in the RDS is quite good, its quite big, but its about 17Euro, and you need to prebook a ticket.

The Liffey Valley one isnt supposed to be all that great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Ive only been to the RDS one, but go every few days, have my own hockey skates etc.. i think its great.

Pitty its so darn pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

My brother works in Smithfield says its brilliant only problem is the bad weather keeps forcing it too close. Dont think its opened again until this weekend!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

If you go to the Smithfield one, I may potentially shoot you due to my extreme irritation towards it. It's also closed until Satuday due to bad weather \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

you dont need to prebook for RDS - i just walked in yesterday.

Advertisement