Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss Ireland: PR Genius

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

The infamous interview was also broadcast on Newstalk 106 Breakfast Show yesterday morning with a TV given away to whoever could identify the model's voice. "It's absolutely humiliating," Andrea told People yesterday. "The interview paints me in such a bad light. People don't realise that I wasn't allowed to talk about the Miss World TV set and that's what they asked me about. "I was a naive and innocent 20-year-old fresh from Clonmel in a foreign country on her own and they were savvy reporters who took advantage of me." Stunning Andrea, who is married to City West heir PJ Mansfield added: "After reading some of the hate mail letters on the site yesterday I cried all day. I have contacted my solicitor and we're in the process of getting the interview removed from the site."
    Oh dear:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

that cant be real.
    Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

she sounds like a lovely girl! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol, doubtful if it's real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Brilliant :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I can't use sound in the office :o can anyone tell me what she said???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Sounds genuine enough to me. :) Silly bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

That's brialliant!

"Could you ask me straight-forward questions!"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

The infamous interview was also broadcast on Newstalk 106 Breakfast Show yesterday morning with a TV given away to whoever could identify the model's voice. "It's absolutely humiliating," Andrea told People yesterday. "The interview paints me in such a bad light. People don't realise that I wasn't allowed to talk about the Miss World TV set and that's what they asked me about. "I was a naive and innocent 20-year-old fresh from Clonmel in a foreign country on her own and they were savvy reporters who took advantage of me." Stunning Andrea, who is married to City West heir PJ Mansfield added: "After reading some of the hate mail letters on the site yesterday I cried all day. I have contacted my solicitor and we're in the process of getting the interview removed from the site."
    lol

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Does anyone remember her in the TV ad for some Tile & Bathroom place.....looked really interested in doing the ad (not:D ) & had as much charisma as Enda Kenny!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Jesus Christ, what an eejit :D

Advertisement