Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lego police station

Options
  • 14-12-2006 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a person who is looking for this for Christmas? It's sold out everywhere in the world (including from Lego themselves) We had people in Cork, Galway, London and New York searching for it!!!!

In our desperation to get one, my dad bought one at the same time that a friend got it so now we have two! So if you know of anyone who needs this, please PM me.
    If not, I'll just bring it back to the shop.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 briansmith

I have been searching the world for Lego Police Station for my son's Christmas finally it came into stock on www.legoshop.com on 17th Dec '06 i ordered it that night and it arrived on the 19th Dec at lunchtime, had to use express delivery (ups), cost £18.50 delivery but worth every penny as this is the main gift my 10 year old wants. Checked tonight they still have in stock!!

Advertisement