Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To buy or not to buy

Options
  • 14-12-2006 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

OK, so FM07 is out and seems resplendant with the bugs that we've come to know and hate in every version of the game that has come out to date. Why we still persist to buy it as soon as it gets on the shelves is beyond me!!

Although for FM06 I decided I would wait until all the bugs were fixed and then buy an updated copy of it, as it worked out I decided/omitted to buy it at all.

So what do I do for FM07, should I buy it now or delay until all these bugs are fixed? If I do buy, should I stick with the PC version or get if for my XBOX 360 (€30 for PC, €70 for XBOX...WHY???)

Anyone any comments on the XBOX experience, has anyone played online over PC or XBOX live what are the games like?

Any other comments??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Iago wrote:
    OK, so FM07 is out and seems resplendant with the bugs that we've come to know and hate in every version of the game that has come out to date. Why we still persist to buy it as soon as it gets on the shelves is beyond me!!

Although for FM06 I decided I would wait until all the bugs were fixed and then buy an updated copy of it, as it worked out I decided/omitted to buy it at all.

So what do I do for FM07, should I buy it now or delay until all these bugs are fixed? If I do buy, should I stick with the PC version or get if for my XBOX 360 (€30 for PC, €70 for XBOX...WHY???)

Anyone any comments on the XBOX experience, has anyone played online over PC or XBOX live what are the games like?

Any other comments??

Buy it for PC, and get the patch. Its not as bad with regards bugs as it may sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Agreed, people are giving out about tiny details, the bigger things were fixed in the patch.

Advertisement