Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

[Request] Mechanic in West Dublin

Options
  • 14-12-2006 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m moving to near the Red Cow roundabout and am looking for a mechanic in the region. (eg Tallaght, Walkinstown, Ballyfermot, Clondalkin)

I’m looking for one of those very reasonably priced, work from home mechanics that you can only hear about through word of mouth ie I’m trying to avoid rip off garages.

If you know anyone that fits this description that will be appreciated. If you can give details of why you recommend that person that will also be welcome.

(Feel free to PM)

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nkiely

I am in the same boat. Would like to know this also
    Any replies would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

ADF Motors in Maynooth Business Campus are excellent.

Only 10 minutes from Lucan, they charge country prices not rip off Dublin prices.

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

There are a few off hand I can think of.

What Make of car do you both drive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

layke wrote:
    There are a few off hand I can think of.

What Make of car do you both drive?

Ford Mondeo, but I'm not looking for a dealership mechanic, more a work from home cheap guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

there is a place just before the red cow roundabout called motorpoint naas road i know a few people who have bought cars from them and go back for service work they say they are good prices and havent heard a bad word about them they might be able to help you was there anything you need do or is it just a normal service

• Advertisement
Advertisement