Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Very Dublin Christmas

Options
  • 14-12-2006 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

The Knacktivity Adapted for the Dublin audience:
    Dere's dis boord called Mary, yeah? She's a virgin (wha' de fook is dah?) She's not married or nuttin', but she's got dis felleh, Joe, righ'? He does joinery an' all dah. Mary lives with him in a flah dowwen in Nazareh.
    One day Mary meets dis yungfelleh Gabriel. She's like `Wha are yeh bleedin' lookin' ah?" Gabriel just goes "You're fookin' pregnant so yeh are".
    Mary's scarleh. She gives him a fookin' earful: "Are you bleedin'
    startin'? I'm no fookin' sluh. I never bin wih no one!" So Mary goes and sees her cousin Liz, who's six months gone herself. Liz is on a mad buzz, bud.
    She's filled with spirits, Barcardi Breezers an' all dah. She sez te Mary " Ah howeyeh, Mary, I can feel me chiseller in me stummick and I reckon I'm well blessed. Think of all deh money we'll be getting from deh social." Mary goes "Yeah, s'pose you're righ' " Mary an' Joe haven't goh a fookin' bean so they have to ponse a donkey, an' go dowwen the Behlehem on dah. Dey get to dis boozer an' Mary wants to stop, yeah? To have her yungfelleh an'
    all dah. But there's no fookin' no roohem at the inn, righ'? So Mary an'
    Joe break an' into this garridge, only it's filled wih animals. Cowis an' sheep an' all dah. Then these three lads tourn up, lookin bleedin' rapih, wih crowens on der heads an' all dah'. They're like "Ah Jaysis, howeyeh!"
    an' say dey're deh tree wise men from de East Wall. Joe goes: 'If you're so bleedin wiyis, wha de fook are yizzer doin' wih dis Frankenstein an'
    myrrh? Why didn't yeh just bring gold, 20 Blue and Boorberry?' It's all about to kick off when Gabriel turns up again an' sez he's got anudder message from dis Lord hardchaw. He's like 'Deh coppers is comin an' they're killin all de chisslers. You better fook off to Egypt.' Joe goes 'You must be fookin' off yer bleedin' rocker if yeh tink I'm goin' te fookin' Egypt on a fookin'
    donkey' Gabriel sez 'Suit yerself, bud. But it's your look out if yeh stay.' So they go dowwen teh Egypt till they've stopped killin deh foorst-born an' all an' annyways it's safe an' dah. Then Joe and Mary and Jesus go back to Nazareh, an' Jesus turns water inteh Dutch Gold.
    AMEN!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Thats racist :p

I'll create a Biffo one now :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Joe goes 'You must be fookin' off yer bleedin' rocker if yeh tink I'm goin' te fookin' Egypt on a fookin'
    donkey'

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Very good but should be here otherwise people will complain about:

A) in the wrong place
    B) Another fookin' Dublin thread in AH :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

r3nu4l wrote:

A) in the wrong place

Ahahaha, I came here to post the exact same thing!!

C) Ooooooooooollllllllllllllddddddddddddddd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

It could also be in humour. I've no problem with it staying in After Hours. Brilliant! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Wha are yiz all bleedin laffin ah. Dah wasn't fookin funneh ah all.

Ah no. It was. Nice one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Jaysus OP, that was classic :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Very good! :)

/emails to everyone in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

r3nu4l wrote:

A) in the wrong place

exactly why i came in here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Very funny. It should stay in After Hours though cos it gives the rest of the country a good laugh at the Dubs' expense. This is the kind of Dublin thread that should be in After Hours. :D

agamemnon wrote:
    Very funny. It should stay in After Hours though cos it gives the rest of the country a good laugh at the Dubs' expense. This is the kind of Dublin thread that should be in After Hours. :D

It's like the old GAA mantra, if Dublin are playing and the other team scores against them...31 counties cheer :D

I'm a Dub so obviously I don't agree with this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Use the report button ye shower of wassocks. Damn backseat moderators. :) Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Ruu wrote:
    Use the report button ye shower of wassocks. Damn backseat moderators. :) Moved.

i was going to but it said this :
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

not sure if i would get into trouble for reporting it for it being in the wrong forum..

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Classic :D:D:D:D

Ruu wrote:

He called me a wassock...if I knew what that was I might report him for personal abuse :) Time for one of those [abuse of power/mod clique/abusive mods] complaint thread in Feedback :D

Advertisement