Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is COB?

• 14-12-2006 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I have noticed a lot of graffiti around, simply saying COB 06. I put no pass on it until I noticed he put it under the lid of one of the toilets in the lads jacks, as well as about 3 / 4 other locations in said lavatory. Does anyone know who he is? and why he has so much time on his hands?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Marts wrote:
    I have noticed a lot of graffiti around, simply saying COB 06. I put no pass on it until I noticed he put it under the lid of one of the toilets in the lads jacks, as well as about 3 / 4 other locations in said lavatory. Does anyone know who he is? and why he has so much time on his hands?
    If he's on the toilet, he's probably some kind of scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

or some kind of land cow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,727 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Could it be someone attempting viral marketing?
    Badly like :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

Conor O' Brien!

-Freebird- wrote:
    Conor O' Brien!
    Who?? :confused:

• Advertisement

Conor O' Brien. First year in the college. I'm assuming it's him because he did the exact same in school.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Could be the Children of Bodom coming to haunt the college... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭griffdlk

Always wondered what the point of writing your name all over toilet doors was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭event

couple of years ago, around 5, there was some name written on all the walls, toilets, desks, etc, everywhere in the college. Cant remember the name though.

the following year, he ran for SU president and i know a lot of people voted purely cos the recognised the name

could be doing the same

Graffiti-ing your name everywhere makes me less likely to vote for you -- you just come off as "that guy who thought Sony's viral campaigns were marketing genius".
    I.e., an idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭event

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    Graffiti-ing your name everywhere makes me less likely to vote for you -- you just come off as "that guy who thought Sony's viral campaigns were marketing genius".
    I.e., an idiot.

i know

but a lot of people are idiots and vote for the laugh

event wrote:
    could be doing the same

This is no SU future president haha

Advertisement