Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25 euro eircom modem.

Options
  • 14-12-2006 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

I have been a customer of Eircom broadband for more than 3 years now and have exchanged the modem once in that time with eircom for a different modem since the first one broke.

I was wondering if there were any deals availabe where I could get the wifi one for free?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I got it for free as an existing customer providing i agreed to a further year long contract.

This was about a year and a half back.

PS - or pay a €5 and subscribe to Boards and get the Canyanero.. ermm, i mean Fonero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

basquille wrote:
    I got it for free as an existing customer providing i agreed to a further year long contract.

This was about a year and a half back.

PS - or pay a €5 and subscribe to Boards and get the Canyanero.. ermm, i mean Fonero.

I'm not quite sure if I want to sign up for another year,I like the option to leave at any time. Any other way?

Seats 35
    65 tonnes of American drive!

Advertisement