Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes SL300

Options
  • 14-12-2006 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

hello all,

the reason i am posting today is that i have unfortunate news. Due to relocation i have to sell my pride and joy which is, the title mentions, a Mercedes SL300 (1991).

my question is, where is the best place to sell it? Has anyone had one and came across a website that worked for them? i have checked out carzone but i doubt it would suit that website.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

ta,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Stick it on Carzone, there are others there and it seems to be the busiest of all of the car sites

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Use good quality pictures and carefully word your ad. Then stick it in carzone.ie, adverts.ie (free) and last but certainly not least, buyandsell.net (about €10 including picture!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

I have found that local newspapers get a good resonse

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

cheers folks for all the advice. i will do all of the recommendations and hopefully we'll have lift off.

Advertisement