Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought my 4th PSP

• 14-12-2006 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭

Hehe, ive just bought my 4th psp today from ebay, a white new v1.5 with a 2 gig card and some extras for 280 inc delivery which isnt bad.

I bought one from japan at launch and sold soon after due to lack of games and the next two sandwiched a ds lite, didnt have time to play any of them and all got sold at various times.

Really looking forward to this now tho as there finally seems to be a lot of decent games

PES6 FM 07, Tekken is great, Splinter Cell, MGS, to name but a few.

I think 07 could be the psps yr!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

While I agree that 2007 will be a year to watch for PSP with two Final Fantasy titles, a Silent Hill title and Metal Gear Portable Ops all due for a release in the 12 months, I have to say that buying 4 PSPs to me seems like an extravagance. Hold onto this one and dont get rid of it after 6 months, youll be plenty suprised.

Also, does anyone know if theres a Bowling Game in development for the PSP, or if theres one out (maybe released in America?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

sorry looks a bit bent the way i composed it!

The first 3 had about 6-7 months between them after about a month or two of ownership. And i lost very little money on any of them to be fair. Im a bit impulsive, i ahd to have one when it came out first but then didnt have time to use.

Im away a lot more with work now and finally the games that i had bought it for in the first place like pes 6 and mgs are coming thro, some GT mobile and ill be set!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I still have your Jap one Cyrus! It's holding up well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

lol :) glad to hear it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

While I agree that 2007 will be a year to watch for PSP with two Final Fantasy titles, a Silent Hill title and Metal Gear Portable Ops all due for a release in the 12 months, I have to say that buying 4 PSPs to me seems like an extravagance. Hold onto this one and dont get rid of it after 6 months, youll be plenty suprised.

Also, does anyone know if theres a Bowling Game in development for the PSP, or if theres one out (maybe released in America?)

You may find this interesting.

No more word on if/when it will become properly available though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 TheMasterG

...Also, does anyone know if theres a Bowling Game in development for the PSP, or if theres one out (maybe released in America?)
    Only one I know about is Tekken Bowling, part of Tekken DR :p

Advertisement