Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boomshine Blowout Impossible

• 14-12-2006 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭

This mission is impossible. How am I supposed to do it?

Is there a cheat I can use to skip the mission or stop time or something?

MM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

No cheat for that, but c'mon that mission is pie, i like it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

I got it on my second go. Its strange alright, but just keep concentrating on where you are going, all you will do it. :)

And please, don't resort to cheats :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

DarthWraak wrote:

And please, don't resort to cheats :(

how wise :)
    using cheats defeats the purpose of trying to complete the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

just concentrate on not bumping into stuff, and memorise the route back from the last crate. if you think thats hard, wait for "jive drive" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 wiredmacker

It took me along time to pass that mission the trick is to master the forklift. Learn how to drive it correctly, that's what was holding me up. Once you learn how to drive the forklift without bumping into every corner you will pass the mission with flying colours :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Jakkass wrote:
    how wise :)
    using cheats defeats the purpose of trying to complete the game.

Poorly designed missions defeat the purpose of the game more so. It's a very badly designed section, needlessly frustrating and a strange choice for such an early stage in the game. Just got past it a few minutes ago but it was a big chore and I hope the rest of the game isn't this rigid.

Advertisement