Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metalocalypse

• 14-12-2006 8:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Metalocalypse is a Flash animated television series on Adult Swim created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha. It has been described as "Spinal Tap meets Scooby-Doo meets Norway."

Anyone on here a fan of this ?
    Wiki

Laid my hands on the first 18 episodes of this recently and I have to say I dont think I've seen anything as good as this in a long time.

It basically a cartoon version of spinal tap but with a more metal orientated band.

I would encourage any metal fans to watch at least the pilot episode of this. Most likely find the first ep on youtube anyway.

Mods, I was going to put this in prime time cartoons but thought here more appropriate, please feel free to throw it over there if you deem appropriate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's a bit freaking awesome, isn't it? :) Love it to bits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Whay one other viewer.

Have to say even the music featured in the episodes is class was just listening to some of the mp3's on the myspace page.

First episode I saw kind of took me by surprise, i'd never heard of it or anything and had no idea what to expect.

Have to love that way they throw digs at a lot of bands in the show too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Thanks for introducing me to it. It's great :)

Advertisement