Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My 2nd time in my life eating mustard... because of this forum

• 14-12-2006 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

i dont like mustard much but i saw this forum in work today and i had tried mustard years ago and didn't like it, anyway i was in superquin and i saw there new (and by new i mean new as in today) and i saw chicken squers wrapped in bacon with mustard sauce so i decided what the hell why not.

anyway it turns out the mustard is on top of the chicken with the bacon wrapped around it so i bit off a piece of bacon and the whole wrap of bacon just came off the chicken with the mustard stuck to it and it all went into my mouth...

At first i didnt know what to do,

should i spit it out into the bin (last time i tried a hot dog i vomited about 3 seconds after swallowing it)

anyway i decided to chew away and it was quite nice with bacon and then i had chicken on a squer with no sauce it was great, i love bacon and bacon with mustard sauce is not as crispy as i would like but the taste is quite nice

Oh btw encase noone has figured this out yet i actually own superquin and this is market research to test if sales of a product increase if i mention them on boards.ie

actually as i type more and eat the more i find myself ignoring the chicken and going for the bacon with mustard... my cat can have the chicken this baco and mustard stuff is relay growing on me!

EDIT: Either i had too big a lunch at 12.00 or else mustard and bacon is relay filling, i only got through i 1 and 1/2 chiken squers and ate the bacon off the other 2 :) (theres 4 in a pack)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I suspect you were smoking 'something' before you went into your 'shop' Mr Quinn. Mustard is not to be trifled with - unless it is actually in trifle, in which case run away.

The version of mustard in those skewers is watered down goo that they recover from the drains at Abra*ebabra and contains mostly Potassium Tri-Glyceride. Your head will expode in five, four, three, two....

'cptr

Advertisement