Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology Tests

• 14-12-2006 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi I'm a foreign National who has just applied for her course in clinical Psychology to be validated with the PSI.
    I was wondering where to find/buy Psychology tests in Ireland. I dont have any in English.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

If you're already qualified with a D.Clin.Psych. or equivalent, I've found ETC Consult in Dublin very helpful in the past when I was looking for various tests. They have quite strict guidelines for test purchase, so you will probably need to provide evidence of your qualification the first time you deal with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭taztastic

We get all our tests from Harcourt Publishing. As far as I know you can contact them directly.

Advertisement