Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PROBLEM...would appreciate any help!

Options
  • 15-12-2006 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hello...this is the first time i have tried to play pes6 network play...usually i never tried playing online...anyway... i connected my broadband to ths ps2 using an ethernet cable..all was going fine..i was able to creat a configuration file after that they connect you before you can make an account..but i can't seem to connect,whenever i try connecting it says 'connection error'
    am sure loads of people must have had the same problem?
    i would really appreciate any help!, cos i reallyyy want to play online!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

It could be something to do with your firewall. I can't play Pro Evo online unless I turn my firewall off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 taj_shahid

ok thanks i will try that...i am using the right method tho arnt i? connecting ethernet cable from pc to ps2...cos on some forums av seen people on about needing a network access disk? whts all that about? do i need 1 to ply pro evo online?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

if you are connecting your ps2 through your pc, you will need to use a crossover cable . i connect my ps2 through my laptop as it has wirless meaning i can use ps2 anywhere throughout my house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 taj_shahid

i have tried turning the firewall off..there is still a connection error when i try to connect? what else can i try?

Advertisement