Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb

Options
  • 15-12-2006 5:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi folks

Digiweb told me that they expect to be in Birr area by Feb 07. Anyone any experience of them keeping their promises?! Its the metro service.

In general how do any customers find them?

They are also offering a landline call service, very reasonable. As its not using Eircoms lines Id be interested to hear any comments about its quality and reliability.

Regards

h

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

If you have any quality issue with the Metro phone simply try a different make/Model of handset.
    Any DECT I have tried are fine.
    The only one of mine that doesn't work properly is a Siemens Desktop. Some very cheap phones bought 8 years ago for under £7 work fine.

I managed to get my eircom number ported (costs extra 1off €50 due to eircom charges) you can pay a small amount to have a 2nd nummber on the second phone socket.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭hawthorn

So Watty, you're generally happy with it? And is it Digiweb metro you have for broadband and is it ok?

The broadband and line package is around €35 per month. At present Im 39.99 for just the phone. Digiweb metro starts at 29.99 for broadband only.

My other option is to get it from FWI or another new one near us but theyre 35 per month for broadband alone.

h

Advertisement