Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a PSP online/offline?

• 15-12-2006 7:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Well topic says it all basically,

I thought of buying from ebay, but to be honest, I'm a bit worried about the dead pixels, I think maybe if I buy from a shop offline, I'll be able to replace the thing or something, and almost the same for buying from a shop online, except there's more head ache involved with that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

to be honest unless its got a good few nowhere will replace it anyway sony have a policy on it.

I got a white v1.5 from ebay yesterday with a 2 gig card and a screen protector brand new for 280 inc post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 scotia

I was dying to get one and thought bugger it and got one from Harvey Norman,base pack(no memory supplied),with logitec hard case and Killzone Lib for 219 euro.
    I was a bit wary of buying from ebay and harvey is just down the road from me.
    I'm sure someone somewhere will have got a better deal but as i said i was dying to get one,and couldn't wait.
    You can get a 2GB card from ebay for 20 sterling.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Congrats Cyrus!

Scotia, that's a great price actually, I haven't seen lower online.

Are the latest firmware version downgradable? so it's possible to play homebrew games and stuff?

Thanks guys! :)

Advertisement