Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projectors

Options
  • 15-12-2006 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Hey people,
    I know nothing about projectors and my company have given me the task of sourcing a good one. It needs to have good definition of light as it will sometimes be showing in rooms where there is a lot of natural light (school halls). Something with some extra throw would be good aswell. It will be used to back project at first, still images and some moving. But it will also be used for front projection. It needs to be portable and to be run off a laptop or DVD player (which is better?). Is there anything else which needs to be taken into consideration? I have no idea of price range yet and am not a technician. Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,279 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Wouldn't normally recommend dell projectors, but for a business they might be worth looking at. Brighter projectors are normally a bit heavier so you have to balance out which is more important brightness or weight, long lamp life would also be worth looking for.

Advertisement