Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC fascia and soffit - costs?

Options
  • 15-12-2006 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hello -

I'm trying to get a realistic idea of the cost of having PVC fascia and soffit fitted?

Has anyone got recent experience?

The house is a 1970s four-bed bungalow (about 1400 sq ft?). I understand that the timber boards that are on it are the originals! (They're not actually in bad nick, though - and I think the PVC could go on top.)

Has anyone tried DIY-ing this sort of job? I presume the material can be obtained, but I have my doubts about working over my head up a ladder (even on a bungalow!)

Any insight would be very welcome.

- Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

no idea of cost maybe get 3 qoutes. I don't see it as a major drama with the right tools. Get yourself a good electric mitre saw and away with ya!

Advertisement