Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilarious

Options
  • 15-12-2006 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Just read this from rb_ies sig.

http://www.boards.ie

What an absolute utter moron. Was this the actual work of bubbles? Unbelievably funny. As for the phone conversation, that only makes whoever this was an even bigger idiot. The worst thing is that the first word spoken is clearly a man - it makes it hard to believe this could be even remotely actually true and not scripted.

edit: I see it is not the work of bubbles, but whoever this 'MrVestek' is, is clearly on or used to be on boards.

Edit:
    I'm sure you wouldn't like this if it happened you. Thread locked and link removed.
    Not suitable for humour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Yeah, I saw that before from rb's sig. Very funny. Takes gullibility to new heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Saw this somewhere before and yes it was hilarious :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement