Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Many Driving Bans Would We Accumulate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

0 points at the moment, although I dont know how but i aint complaining as i drive alot with work and like to get home early, although in one piece. ;)

Total still 48

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

cast_iron wrote:
    Never got any points.

Just a plain ban!

(Total 24)
    Jaysus! What for???

4 myself.
    Boards Total = 42

I picked 2 up coming out of Wexford at 3 am one morning after a gig. 84 mph in a 60.
    The other 2 I got on the way to Castleblayney. It went from a 60 mph to a 40 mph, and I'd just overtaken a van which was all over the shop, and was got by a Gatso van 6 inches inside the 40 mph sign.

Gone in July, though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

cormie wrote:
    Haha, better add an 11 option too, don't think he's banned yet? But he's very close:D

yes ive added my 8 points on the list:mad: , hopefully will be clear in the next 2 years.i have started to drive like a granny

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

drdre wrote:
    yes ive added my 8 points on the list:mad: , hopefully will be clear in the next 2 years.i have started to drive like a granny
    This granny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Onkle51 wrote:
    Added a poll. If anybody has an uneven number (ie 5) just round it up to the next uneven amount

You're wrecking my head, how can you round up to the next uneven amount when there are no uneven amounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hagar wrote:
    You're wrecking my head, how can you round up to the next uneven amount when there are no uneven amounts?

O'Reilly? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

On the bloody poll.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Oh yeah I see what happened there:D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Hagar wrote:

Aha Hagar you've passed my test. I wanted to see who would notice. You win the prize of an out of date creme egg.

I meant next even amount!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Zero thankfully, only time I thought I be picking some up was on my bike but turned out the guard didn't know what speed I was actually doing after he stopped me. Wondered why he kept asking me to tell him, needless to say I just repeated I wasn't sure ;)

Boards Total = 42 still

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

overdriver wrote:

4 myself.
    Boards Total = 42

That actually brings it to 52

Even though the total on the poll at the time of writing this post is 74... excluding the three banned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

0 myself
    but i've got the right contacts.

haha

total 52:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

and its zero points for Nelly!!! Yeah Im good!!!zero points and just the one warning!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

jd wrote:
    Hiding behind her ass! That reminds me, her husband use to be a cattle dealer. Fado, Fado, at an election count in Wexford, she was leaning over the railings trying to keep an eye on the votes from her local ballot box. There two farmers behind her, and one says to the other: "Whatever else ye can say about Freddie, he was always a fiune judge of a baste!":eek:

Like your style, jd! :D

0 points so far, so good.

total remains at 52

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

2 for me (They expire in Feb though :D)

Paddy

total 54

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

0 here /touches wood

Boards total: 54

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭saobh_ie

I have 2 points for poor observation... while travelling at 136kmh. Didn't see the lads, in a field, with the gun poking out the window. I was pulled over before they were out on the road. Should of kept going but I'd just accidentally busted a PSNI checkpoint and was on a guilt trip.

Boards Total: 56