Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy American Football merchandise in Dublin?

Options
  • 15-12-2006 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a gift for someone who follows American Football and I'm wondering is there anywhere in Dublin that sells team caps or mugs or anything!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I wouldn't say so, buddy. The best bet is nfluk.com's shop for buy NFL merchandise. There's plenty of links on that website too for places to buy merchandise. If you do come across somewhere in Dublin to buy NFL stuff, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Cheers. I'll let you know if I find anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Batman182

A Guy called John Collins (involved in Irish American Football League) is setting up a company and will be importing all reebok jersey's and merchandise. I think he will be getting the first batch in Jan 07.

I'm sure he'll post here, but if I hear anything else I'll ket ye know.

p.s. check out www.iafs.co.uk if you interested in the sport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Thanks! I was just looking for a kris kindle gift for someone in work, didn't manage to find anything in the end! Seems like there's a gap in the market for John to fill ;)!

Thanks for the help though!

Advertisement