Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Guess what I saw yesterday?

Options
  • 15-12-2006 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

I saw a woman aged about 70 from the blue rinse brigade driving a 06 car. Nothing strange with that you say but what about when the car is this...

2617.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

who cares,its like saying why is a old man driving a merc sl or of course a young guy driving a cl. I dont get whats wrong with this

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

drdre wrote:
    who cares,its like saying why is a old man driving a merc sl or of course a young guy driving a cl. I dont get whats wrong with this

Yes, you're right. When I think about it I see oap's driving €120,000 cars everyday. Especially one of the sexiest cars on the road. I'm sorry for all the trouble.

Oh by the way, just a little question. Where did I say it was wrong. I thought it was class. Its like a pensioner buying a vibrator. Fair play to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

That is one tacky looking car. You'd think that at her age she'd have developed a bit more taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I saw an auld lady behind the wheel of a lancer evo 9 (or 10, can't remember) a few months back.
    What was the salesman thinking of when he sold it to her?! (Apart from the commision)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

land9 wrote:
    I saw an auld lady behind the wheel of a lancer evo 9 (or 10, can't remember) a few months back.
    What was the salesman thinking of when he sold it to her?! (Apart from the commision)

more power to em your not goin to see a 17 year old provisional drive in an evo are ya:rolleyes: what are you giving out about.if she wants to drive an evo leave her drive an evo.and did you ever stop to think it could be a sons or daugheters car?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

you saw an xk!! thats defenitely worthy of its own thread!! please say you have pictures!

what a sorry excuse for a thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

A neighbor of mine drives a green 06 XK and shes nearly 80, its no big deal really, most people who I know and like cars always have nice cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

edit: don't make personal posts if you want to continue here!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

when I'm 70 I wanna drive something that gives me an erection cos I'm sure teh viagara will not work any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Her 45-year old son with 200 convictions on his record is probably her named driver, and it's really his car.
    Cool, though, I have ot say!

• Advertisement
Advertisement