Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle-one products

Options
  • 15-12-2006 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

Any one have any experience using Circle One boards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

yeah there pretty good, there an epoxy surfboard which makes it ideal for starting on but are finnished to look like a professional board, my only worrys about them is when dealing with a few boards last year the fin box seemed to be causing people a few problems, NSP are a much better board you can see them here: www.newsurfproject.com also you could consider taking a jump straight onto a fibreglass board just make sure it is wide wenoguh to be forgiving and is long enough and just be carefull as fibreglass boards are a tad more delicate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Thanks a million, great advice there! It's bought now, can't wait to try it out!

why dont u try get us some fotos of u surfing and having fun on it, good luck....

Good point, I really have to teach my wife to use my camera, I have a very good digital canon SLR with a good 300mm lense, perfect those long shots. If we every have a boards day out I will bring it along and get some nice shots.

31.jpg

This is the type of action I can catch, have to try my hand at the surf shots soon.

So what board did you get? Cost? where? review? i was thinking we should try put a sticky together for buying equipment and general newb Qs.

• Advertisement

Its very long, 9foot2inches. Good for the small swell on the East coast. I am deilghted with it. Cost 425 including fins, leads, wax and canvas roof rack, I bought it from a friend who used to be in the business. Its brand new. I am having a bit of difficulty getting it out past waves, probably the size.

board.jpg

its bigger than the frickin car!

boardcarlow.jpg

Wow that was a bargain does he have any left? maybe we should have a boards longboard weekend sometime, haha :-) think ill start a thread, your board and you.

Advertisement