Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel post how long??

Options
  • 15-12-2006 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

:confused::confused: Does anybody know how long it takes for a parcel to arrive?
    I posted a ps1 and gameboy on the 12th to Prosperous co.kildare
    and it still hasnt arrived.I posted it standard post.I went on an post site and tried to track it with the barcode but all it said was item was accepted by Greystones p.o.
    Any help or advice appreciated.
    P.S. it was posted on the 12/12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Ive had them take 10 days + before
    They are sposed to be faster but in reality they are not.
    If I were you Id give it till the 20th

B

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Ive had them take 10 days + before
    They are sposed to be faster but in reality they are not.
    If I were you Id give it till the 20th

B
    Thanks for that as I am really worried in case the person doesnt receive
    it on time for xmas and is probably doubting I even posted it;)

The postal system in this country is atrocious. Specially this time of year.
    Ive had packages arrive from Hong Kong to Dublin take a few days and packages from dublin to dublin take weeks before!! (Regular occurance).

B

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Telephone the nearest PO to it's destination. They can be a bit sloppy with parcels. They tend to be put to one side and forgotten about especially if there was no one to accept it when the postman calls.

Well, I must say im impressed.
    Just got a parcel, was delivered by AnPost Express, was about the size of a shoe box and got here in less than 24 hours Galway-Dublin.

Will Wonders Never Cease?

B

• Advertisement
Advertisement