Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condensation On Inside Of Window

Options
  • 15-12-2006 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

we are suffering at the moment with condensation on the inside of the window in our main bedroom. It is a bay window with a radiator under it; we have curtains hanging in the bay window, so when the curtains are closed the radiator is between the curtains and the window. At first I thought it may be this setup causing the problems so I turned the radiator off. However the window was still covered with condensation the next morning. The house is about 5 years old and the windows are double glazed. I had it in my head that there should be no condensation and it seems by looking around that the neighbours dont have this problem.

any opinions appreciated.

Whitey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭flocker

Most likely a ventilation problem. Check that any wall or window vents aren't blocked or closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭whiteboard

VEnt was closed over alright. Have opened it up and will see if things improve. Thanks

Advertisement