Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum Leap New Series

Options
  • 16-12-2006 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard about this? I read somewhere, when I was in Toronto last year, that there was talk of getting Scott and Dean to have a reprisal of roles (Dean more so) and that Al and Project QL would search for Sam to try bring him home. The show would also focus on Sam's daughter, the one he concieved in the Trilogy episodes, and she would have some ideas on bringing him home. Al briefly mentioned this in the last part of those Trilogy episodes.

Anybody have any more information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

What, that sounds just silly! He got a choice in the final episode to come home but he choose to keep leaping, BOO-ERNS down with this sort of thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭larchielads

i would love to see a new series that would be so cool. LOVED THAT SHOW. cried at the end too. cried like a baby and not ashamed to admit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭fuelinjection

Oh no. :mad:

Next thing they will be making an A-Team movie ...

Doh !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Is this for real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

3 year old thread...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

azezil wrote: »
    What, that sounds just silly! He got a choice in the final episode to come home but he choose to keep leaping, BOO-ERNS down with this sort of thing :)

In all fairness though, the show was about changing past decisions/events

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

In all fairness though, the show was about changing past decisions/events

In even more fairness, its about "putting things right that once went wrong". He's undoing the evil quantum leapers shenanigans to maintain the integrity of the timeline. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Haha yea 3year old thread!! Anyone know if there is liek a boxset now of the old series?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭myk

Haha yea 3year old thread!! Anyone know if there is liek a boxset now of the old series?

Yeah I got box sets of season 1 and season 2. Not sure if all of them are out yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

cried at the end too. cried like a baby and not ashamed to admit it.

me too :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement