Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Action Quake2

• 16-12-2006 5:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I dont know if any of you have ever heard of this, but ive been playing this for close to 7 years now and it is where it all started. The original guy who modeled the weapons for this game is the guy who modeled the cs weapons, so basically without this game the games you all play today might never have happened. There have only even been 4 or maybe 5 at the most Irish guys who played this and I am officially the only one left however there is still a stong european community with the most players based in Scandanavia. This is how gaming should be in my eyes, fast, fun and a lot closer to skill based than luck, which is why after 8 years (8 years?! what game has ever lasted that long?!) people still play it. Our community site is AQ2World
    and you can download the game directly from here. Its slightly bind heavy so if you know nothing about configs it might be a tad difficult. If you do decide to try this one out and you run into trouble then if you use irc (and everyone should because msn is a joke) then join #aq2world on quakenet. Ill be 'fuct' and only too glad to help, peace.

Advertisement