Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Erricson v630i or k610im?

• 16-12-2006 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Vodafone only has the v630i and O2 have the K610im. If I get the k610im with o2 will I be able to watch tv and make video calls on the handset? Or are they only with the Vodafone service? If so, could I just buy the k610im and buy a Vodafone sim and put it in? Im with o2 now. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

O2 are not supporting video calling at the moment, at all

I mode is an internet service over the phone, which will allow secure internet access so you can make purchases over the GPRS network. You are getting a lil confused with 3g, I think. :)

What do you actually want to use the phone for?

You need to spend 120 e in credit before o2 will provide an unlocking code, aftwer which you will be unable to use either o2's i mode service or voda's 3g. Not really worth it, imho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Blast, well is there any news on when vodafone will have the K610i? I tried googling but nothing :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

SDooM, i-mode also works over the 3G network. However, O2 don't currently offer a mobile TV service.

Conor108, apart from the design and Vodafone branding, these phones are identical. I doubt Vodafone will ever bring out the black K610im in Ireland, as their network does not support i-mode or i-mail push email. So why not just get the 630, or would you prefer the more manly black? ;)

Advertisement