Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question

Options
  • 16-12-2006 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi ppl

I used to have an account registered on members.boards.ie on which i uploaded a few pics to post on forums. I forgot the links to these pics and I can't log in on my account.
    Is there a way to access the pics i once uploaded?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You account has only been registered today. Why are you not posting this under your original nick? If you have forgotten your password you can request it to be send out to you again, or pm the nick to me and I will send it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hia

It's because i never registered on these forums, solely on members.boards.ie.
    There used to be a possibility to log in, but now you can only view the members. I'm still on the list (under the name of hia), but as i can't log in i can't access the files on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Im sorry but I dont know much about the workings of members.boards.ie I would have thought that you had to be a boards.ie user to get an account, but that is clearly not the case if you had an account and were not a boards.ie user also.

I will pass it on to one of the admins who may be able to provide you with more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hia

Alright thx for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

If you ask Asok he'll be able to delete your index.html so that you can see the images...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Werd up! Drop me a pm and we shall begin the barter!

(And if you turn out to be the chick who had all the nudey pics up there then dinner may be involved too)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Asok wrote:
    (And if you turn out to be the chick who had all the nudey pics up there then dinner may be involved too)

You've reached a new low Asok,
    bribing women in order to get a date.
    Sad, so terrribly sad....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Ironically while he seems to be offering dinner in the hope of it leading to more, he can also be induced to do all sorts of things by offering him dinner (I was busy and my girlfriend had to get someone to carry the new furniture).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Beruthiel wrote:
    You've reached a new low Asok,
    bribing women in order to get a date.
    Sad, so terrribly sad....

Well its a step up from rape...

Advertisement