Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get multiplayer

Options
  • 16-12-2006 4:18pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

just bought battlefield 2142, installed it raw and went in, i logged on with existing battlefield 2 nick and i canot find any servers to play on?

when i select multiplayer it just says updating servers for a couple secs then nothing comes up on the server list!

i can only play on single player, any help is appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

try advanced option, been noticing the same myself as of the past few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

try patching it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

jaggeh wrote:
    try patching it

Aye, needs to be patched to 1.06 first.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Related question..

I have a BF2 nick as well but got BF2142 cheap recently and can't even start it as it won't recognize my existing ID (says it doesnt exist?) and if I try to recreate it THEN tells me it's already there - although it wont remind me of the ID/password either?

Anyone come across this? Besides creating a new ID, is there any solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Your BF2 soldier nick is not what u use to login in the bf2142 main screen you need to use your EA user name (the one you used to register bf2). If you never registered your copy of bf2 under an EA account u can still do it then you are god to go with the "veteran" program

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

yeah get the freebies !!

Advertisement