Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUND: English Sheepdog, CoWicklow

Options
  • 16-12-2006 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭

Howdy,
    We found an Olde English Sheepdog on Friday 15th on the road between Rathdrum and The Meetings in Avoca, Co. Wicklow at approximatly 6PM.
    Male very friendly badly matted coat, appears to be a young dog.
    If the owner is out there, I can be contacted at

jay@nomorephotos.com

if this is your dog drop me a line.
    Peace.
    Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If you log on to irishanimals.ie (if you haven't already) and put him in the lost and found section http://www.irishanimals.ie/contact/index.html mabey someone will see it.
    Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭Rigsby

You could try bringing him to a vet to see if he is micro-chipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Howdy,
    We found an Olde English Sheepdog on Friday 15th on the road between Rathdrum and The Meetings in Avoca, Co. Wicklow at approximatly 6PM.
    Male very friendly badly matted coat, appears to be a young dog.
    If the owner is out there, I can be contacted at

jay@nomorephotos.com

if this is your dog drop me a line.
    Peace.
    Jay

I saw two of them in Churchtown/Nutgrove on the 15th. Both very thin, bedraggled, matted. They were gone when I went back later. I wonder if someone has lost/dumped/had them stolen. Very odd as not that common a dog.

Advertisement