Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Missing from Tramore Road area

• 16-12-2006 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,

Im hoping someone may be able to help us.

My parents dog has gone missing from the Tramore Road/Lacken area
    (between Superquinn and the roundabout on the new ring road).

He's a chocolate brown labrador and answers to the name Jake.
    He is very friendly, perhaps too friendly we now fear as he might have been taken. He is now about 1 year old so still very young.

CIMG0042_small.jpg

00-00-31_small.jpg00-00-30_small.jpg00-00-27_small.jpg

He went missing last Wednesday evening (13/12/06) sometime in the afternoon. He wears a red leather collar. After searching the fields around the area we have been unable to track him down.

We have contacted the pounds and vet places around town but he hasnt been brought in injured or picked up as a stray yet by anyone.

Jake has been 'chipped' so hopefully if he is turned in we will know about it.

We are desperate to track him down and any information anyone has about him we need it. There is a reward on offer for any information that might be able to help us locate him.

If anyone might have seen him over the past few days in the local area, or has heard of a dog like Jake being available for sale please, please get in touch with me by email (missing.labrador@gmail.com) or by replying to this thread.

Thanks everyone for whatever help you may be able to offer

edit-
    I have included a short clip of Jake in case its of any use
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v25/Mismo/?action=view&current=jake.flv

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Does that mean his home is somewhere in the Cherrymount-Avondale area?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Onyx_1

No Mike, if you take a right at the ring road outside Superquinn (to head out towards Tramore) its between that point and the next roundabout you meet (the Ballindud roundabout i think the name is).

Along that road is the RSC and on the left those brush reeds that were hacked down while the guards were looking for Meg Walshs body.

Has anyone seen him? :(

I can't belive the dog is still 'lost' in those fields, he must be somewhere.

Mike.

We've had a call to say Jake was spotted wandering around Ballybeg!

We've been over there and have put up flyers but havent seen him yet.

He's wandered a long way but hopefully we'll get another call if someone manages to pick him up.

Anyone from Ballybeg here reading this post?

• Advertisement

You all better get over there at first light and make a morning of it!

Mike.

Advertisement