Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from after hours?

Options
  • 16-12-2006 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Can the moderator explain who I offended?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Have you PMd the moderator in question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 fulofh20

Yes, and I have got no reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Replied to your PM.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Maybe it's because this is your fifth account to try to get around what was initially a two month site-ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52506052&postcount=35
    Shirley, you know how to log out and read?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Wow the municipal fortress of spastics are getting less and less picky these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I object to that comment Asok. It was most unfair to spastics to compare them to people like that.

Ian Dury was a spastic and a musical genius. This guy sneaks into somewhere he's been banned and despite the obvious advantage in keeping below the radar starts a thread that's likely to be read by every s-mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

National Spastic Day ? I must have missed the memo. This is dedicated to Paul who played on the OLV (Carmen's Hall) table tennis team, number 5 of 5, he was a spastic but he was OUR spastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Maybe it's because this is your fifth account to try to get around what was initially a two month site-ban.

lol.. some people

Advertisement