Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do phone companies do janurary sales?

• 16-12-2006 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Im sort of looking at the K800i on O2 prepay. Its at €350 at the minute but if it was to come down in january i can wait. Does anyone know if they do sales?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you get it on an o2 contract on the lowest tariff of €20 a month, it works out cheaper to pay the line rental for a year and buy the phone for 99 than to buy it on speak easy. €20*12+99=€339

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I suppose it would but i dont think that a bill phone would be good for me. Id rather just stick with speakeasy for now.
    Also what is the O2 branding like on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I can't see the K800i coming down in price in any substantial way anytime soon.

O2 tend to be very soft with their branding, it's not like 3 or Vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Doesn't make sense to me but Oneday mobile have K800 for €350 sim-free

This Link

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

dohouch wrote:
    Doesn't make sense to me but Oneday mobile have K800 for €350 sim-free

This Link

It does make sense as you get 90 credit free if you buy it from o2, and get it unlocked.
    Also vodafone are selling it for 319 including 120 credit free thats a good offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Yeah the vodafone offer is good but ive heard they have very bad branding on there phones plus im happy with O2 at the minute. I will wait and see what happens in janurary and see if i really need to get one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Branding on Vodafone handsets is atrocious. That's what I like about O2: at most you get an O2 theme in addition to the standard themes that are available, but that's usually it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

BFassassin wrote:
    Yeah the vodafone offer is good but ive heard they have very bad branding on there phones plus im happy with O2 at the minute. I will wait and see what happens in janurary and see if i really need to get one
    yes im happy with o2 and vodafone is bad for branding.o2 are the best so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Hmmmmmmm, speaking of sales, does anyone think Three will reduce the w850i after xmas?

Advertisement