Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*CHRISTMAS PRESSIE SOS!*Where can I get a PINK GHD??

• 16-12-2006 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

I'm completely lost! Just spent the whole day christmas shopping, but couldn't get the one thing my girlfriend has been after for ages - a pink GHD!!:mad:

Can anyone on here help me out, and suggest somewhere I might get one last minute? Or advise me on good alternative?

Any help greatly appiciated! :)
    -gav

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Peter Mark its the only shop i know of that sell ghd's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

Thanks for the reply cutie, i tried there but had no luck! Grrr! :mad:
    Is there another make that's as good? or better? sure i could paint it pink with her nail varnish anyway! :p

lol try the website and ring round a few, they're not that long out so should have a good few around, if u cant get the pink i suggest just getting a normal ghd... Dublin Salon Listing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Hmm.. Pink GHD is about 80e more expensive than regular GHD and they do the same thing :rolleyes: I think they were limited edition for Breast Cancer charity.

It's prob not as good as a GHD, but Dunnes are selling pink hair straighteners that look similar at the mo... How curly is the giftee's hair?

Do u use ebay? Dunno about the quality but there are loads of pink straighteners on this page:

http://health-beauty.search.ebay.ie/pink-ghd_Hair-Care_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ11854

they had a baby pink one out for cancer but there's a new hot pink one out, dont think its limited edition... its on a poster in most of their windows

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

Argos...???

Thanks for your help everyone, i just picked one up in Peter Mark's.. It's a black one! But came with all different shampoos and a bag and stuff :p

Looks cool, if I was'nt a boy, i'd use it everyday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I dated a guy who used a ghd every morning.. he was hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

My boyf uses one, his hair is very long. he is hot. mmm...

Lil Kitten wrote:
    My boyf uses one, his hair is very long. he is hot. mmm...
    hmmmm...
    daiixi wrote:
    I dated a guy who used a ghd every morning.. he was hot. mmm

I'll tell her I couldn't find one! :eek:

mmm

• Advertisement

the have guy bags now too... seems a lot of guys use them...

the have guy bags now too... seems a lot of guys use them...

Well, I'd be completely lost without mine! Always insist on carrying my fanny pack whenever walking around town. Very handy for carrying my change, notes, keys and lip buam.

Advertisement